Shipping and FAQS
Here are some important things to note...
Simple Girl CA values customer support and takes privacy seriously. As such: any information collected by Simple Girl CA will ONLY be used for the following:
- To communicate with you regarding your order(s).
- To produce and deliver your order(s).
- For taxes and legal reasons.
Shipping & Delivery
Processing time will vary based on stock or custom orders. If your purchase is in stock your item should take 5 business days to ship. Custom orders or out of stock items will take about 2-4 weeks to ship. We will communicate with you about any unusual processing times and will try to keep you up to date on your order. If you'd like to pick up your order please use the code: LOCALPICKUP and you will receive an email once your order is ready for pick up.
Simple Girl Canada accepts a variety of different payment options including: major credit cards and email money transfer (EMT).
For in stock items and custom orders using EMT payments must be received within 24 hours of your purchase.
The standard rate for shipping begins at $10.00 for local orders. This standard shipping rate includes order tracking and insurance. This option guarantees accurate and timely delivery of your items and is recommended by Simple Girl CA.
Returns & Exchanges & Order Cancellations
We accept returns on in-stock items only.
- Buyer must contact Simple Girl CA within 14 days of original purchase date.
- Items must be shipped back to Simple Girl CA at buyer’s expense.
We do not accept exchanges.
We do not accept cancellations on custom orders.
We do accept cancellations on in-stock items if cancelled within 24 hours of order placement.
We cannot accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders/items (unless they have arrived damaged or defective and insurance shipping was purchased).
- Sale or clearance orders/items (unless they have arrived damaged or defective and insurance shipping was purchased).
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in it’s original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
As stated above, custom items must be paid in full up front and are non-refundable